sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2018

Writers' Corner #17


As a teenager, I define myself as someone with a lot of interests and hobbies and with some worries too, of course, but, principally, as a happy teenager.
Everyone has worries, and I’m not an exception. I really worry about getting good marks in my tests, whether I will pass the exam or whether I’m going to miss the bus.
The things that I like the most are listening to music, reading, riding my bike and going out with my family and friends.
My biggest dream, or at least one of them, is to visit a lot of countries around the world when I get older, especially in Asia, because I love Asian culture.
Professionally, even though I still don’t know what I want to do for a living, I really want to go to university and get a good job.

Ana Isabel Sousa, 10º M

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário