quinta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2018

Writer's Corner #3

How do you define yourself as a teenager?


All teens are different and so are their tastes. Everybody has their worries, dreams and interests, but, in this specific stage of life, these things are very important.
I consider myself a typical teenager. That’s because I have problems too. My major worry is that I’m going to become an adult. I’m going to deal with a lot of responsibilities and preoccupations and I don’t know if I’m ready for it.
However, I don’t think that my future will only bring problems. I sometimes sit on the sofa and I imagine that I will be a successful man with a family who loves me.
Like all the other teens, I like technologies and I find an escape in them.
I don’t know what I want to be in the future, but I think that good things are awaiting me.


Diogo Bidarra, 10º J

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário