segunda-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2018

Writer's Corner #4

How do you define yourself as a teenager?

I'm a fifteen-year-old girl, who has lots of worries, dreams and interests, like all other teenagers.
In fact, something that worries me a lot is the ridiculous amount of time teenagers spend in front of the TV set, smartphone or computer. It's such an unhealthy activity but many parents don't even care; instead, they do the same thing ...
One of my biggest dreams is to be a pilot in the Portuguese airforce. When I was a child, I used to keep looking at the aircrafts while I was in an airport waiting for some flight, wondering if one day I would be able to be a pilot.
I expect to finish high school and take a degree in Languages and International Relations and later work as a flight attendant in Emirates Airlines.

Rita Spínola, 10º M

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário