terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2020

WRITERS' CORNER #35

Students were asked to write an advice letter to teenager who feels very anxious because he/she doesn’t know what career path to choose.
What now?

Bruno Silva, 11ºM, nº5

Hi Zac,

I heard that you are feeling anxious about not knowing which career path you should take and I hope this letter helps you make up your mind.

First you should look at your hobbies and the things you like and feel comfortable doing, after that you are half way there. Next you should take a look at your grades and see which subjects you like the most. Afterwards you should join both answers and try to arrive at a conclusion.
I’m going to give you my opinion as well. I know that you like science and you are fascinated by the human body. I also know that you are a great student when it comes to maths and science, so my suggestion is that you should become a doctor or something that involves science and the human body.
I really hope that you find a career that you love and identify with. When you arrive at a conclusion, mail me back so I get to know which path you took.
Bye for now

Bruno

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário